Saturday, July 02, 2022

Problems Commenting on Blogs

     The problems associated with leaving comments on some blogs seems to have no end to it. My comments left on several blogs seem to have disappeared into the ether somehow.
     This issue seems to be most prevalent on blogs where comment moderation has not been activated. I leave my comment, hit 'publish', I see it there and moments later it disappears.
     Two blogs that immediately spring to mind are Andrea - From the Sol, and Nicole - DV Artist. Maybe you can check your spam folder, ladies, to see if my comments are languishing there.
     If I have been a regular visitor to your blog and have left comments in the past, rest assured that I have not lost interest. I am thwarted by Blogger!

   

David M. Gascoigne,
David M. Gascoigne,

I'm a life long birder. My interests are birds, nature, reading, books, outdoors, travel, food and wine.

No comments:

Land Acknowledgement

We acknowledge that the land on which we are situated are the lands traditionally used by the Haudenosaunee, Anishinaabe, and Neutral People. We also acknowledge the enduring presence and deep traditional knowledge, laws, and philosophies of the Indigenous Peoples with whom we share this land today. We are all treaty people with a responsibility to honour all our relations.

Followers